1) We generally ship the goods through reputed road transports throughout India.
2) Shipping charges shall be borne by the buyer as per actual. Generally the cost of shipping comes to around 7-10 rs per kg. However usually the transport charges for minimum 50 kgs.
3) We can also send the goods through courier .Courier charges around 80-120 rs per kg for India depending upon location. We generally don't prefer sending through courier as the cost is very high.
4) All goods selected are generally sent together to reduce transport costs. However jetpur cotton items are sent separately directly from jetpur.
5) Please note that in case of goods sent through road transport the buyer has to get the goods collected from the transport office in their town or district. We shall send the LR receipt for the same through courier.
6) We can also door deliver the goods in some places wherever possible .Please check with us for the same.